khan said 9 years, 6 months ago:

i have seen alot of anime and i usually watch subs , i have also seen alot of dubbed anime, depends if the dub is good i will watch the dub otherwise most anime have bad dubs and you will have to wait to see the new episodes to get dubbed, in the end it all comes down to you how you like it and prefer it.

Miniwa Tsumiki said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I prefer watching Sub because I just like hearing the original voice acting. It’s kinda like… You Take one or the other but you never mix the two. Have you ever tried watching sub for 3 episodes then 3 episodes dub the next? Sounds weird, right? So just as a solution I chose to just stick with Sub because I felt like I might learn some Japanese while I’m at it too.

makai_panda said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I sort of kind of understand how come people dislike the dub voices.. But when I watch a sub anime I can kind of tell what the voices will be like in English. If someone have a really really deep voice in the sub version then they will have a really really light voice in thedub version and vice versa.. but sometimes I like the dub voices.. Like Gaara, Sasori, Deidara and some others that I can’t think of at he moment… no lie.. but I think those are some really sexy voices.