Deleted User said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I was excited when I heard there will be 2 attack on titan movies on summer 2015, but after seeing this :

http://comicbook.com/2014/11/19/live-action-attack-on-titan-movie-reveals-casting/#Image1

I was disappointed.. Armin doesn’t look like Armin at all, and who is Shikishima?? I’m fine with G-Dragon’s girlfriend as Mikasa, but not happy of the other characters, specially Jean and Armin, and where is Levi? what do you think??

Oh and one other thing, what do you expect from attack on titan’ season 2 ? ( by the way it’s release date is 2016 -_- )

Marcus said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I think I heard that Shikishima kind of takes the place of Levi, which I don’t stand behind at all, but then again, we haven’t seen it play out in the movie yet. Maybe the movie is meant to be a little stand-alone? Either way, I found a Reddit link that might help understand who Shikishima is: http://www.reddit.com/r/ShingekiNoKyojin/comments/2mtqqi/regarding_shikishima_the_notlevi_character_in_the/

And I agree about the casting. Particularly because the anime/manga is so German-influenced, I expected a number of the characters to display this, but again I’ll wait to pass judgment until I see the movie in action.

I certainly hope that Season 2 doesn’t come out as disjointed as the manga does, because the manga seems to do a lot of start-and-stop, particularly with the constant cliffhangers, although I guess you come to expect that when it just releases one chapter a month. Still, I hope the anime manages to flow much better.

Deleted User said 9 years, 4 months ago:

That was an interesting post, although I’m still disappointed of the characters’ looks but I can’t wait to see the movie, I don’t want to jump to any conclusions now.

This is what season 2 will be about (I found this in some site) : ” Based on highlights from the manga that was released after -Attack on Titan- season one, it’s a reasonable speculation that -Attack on Titan- season two will highlight two things: the ever increasing mystery of the Titans (their origins and motivations) and the importance of a once seemingly minor character, Historia aka Krista Lenz. “

blueberrycheese said 9 years, 4 months ago:

They tend to choose Japanese actors/actress you know. Its just like Kuroshitsuji the live action, I think if they change a character from the manga/anime there’ll be some change in the storyline of the live action.

And have you guys read ch.63? I know SnK tends to be a little….sadistic.. but there’s a certain parts of ch.63 that very disturbing, for me at least, and I hope they wouldn’t show it in the season 2