TaraRune said 8 years, 5 months ago:

Basically we would just talk about anime and maybe have a weekly thing where we all watch a anime together. Just add me and mention blah.
I’m taryn.albert_1 with a puppy as the pic

mariko said 8 years, 5 months ago:

@depanda in my personal opinion, I think the anime skype group is an awesome idea, but for recommendations and to discuss anime (for example; anime that is airing, or giving good suggestions to the “newbies” to anime). Cause if you want to put people together from Blah to watch an anime together will be hard. many people are from different countries (so they have a time diference between each other) and some work, others have university, etc.
This is just my advice.
But I liked your idea :)

TaraRune said 8 years, 5 months ago:

@marikofujimoto True. It would be hard. But so far we only have one person. I was maybe thinking that if we did get lots of people we could have a Friday or Saturday night thing and then do the call at different times like at 7:00 CST and then an hour later or something like it. We could maybe set up a schedule of time where we would do a call and anybody on could join. Right now nothing is really happening. But its still open to everyone!

Red Sheep said 8 years, 5 months ago:

I’m in! If you don’t mind, I’ll create the Skype Anime Group! Everyone that doesn’t want to write down here their skype name can just send me or to TaraRune a message with the contact info. Meanwhile, @depanda, I will add you to my friend list :)

Deleted User said 7 years, 10 months ago:

I’d love to join! :”)