Drakko said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I thought a topic about anime conventions would be awesome :)

I hope all of you will share your anime convention expiriences&pictures!

Drakko said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I went to Animethon today…

My first convention so I’m still excited! It was crazy, there were so many people, almost everyone was dressed up as something, it was like being in anime-world. My life.. is complete…

I was happy that some of my favorite characters like Grell (black butler), Soul Eater (a bunch of different characters), Donte (devil may cry), Miku (vocaloid) Fiona (adventure time), let me take pictures of them&with them!

I cosplayed as Marshall Lee from adventure time. It was cool pretending to be one of my favorite characters, and socializing with other cosplayers!

dresden-perfection said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I went to Sakura-con a couple years ago, it was the best thing ever.. cosplayers everywhere! I made some friends too, which never happens ^u^

Deleted User said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I go to conventions every year! Well, ever since 2010. I love them so much. I really feel like I can be my self at cons. I go to Anime Los Angeles, Anime Expo, and Pacific Media Expo. I cosplay quite a few characters. Tambry from Gravity Falls, Terezi from Homestuck, Roxy from Homestuck, Sandman from Rise of the Guardians, Tina from Bobs Burgers, and Annie from Gunnerkrigg Court. I’m planning on doing others next year too. Sophie from Howls Moving Castle, Spider Splicer from Bioshock, Ice Queen from Adventure Time, Flame Princess(or prince) from Adventure Time, Marceline from Adventure Time, and hopefully some others. Cosplay is my passion, as you can probably tell. But what I really love about cons is being able to take pictures and meeting awesome people.

Hyrulanator said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I’m going to ALA in january! i’ll be cosplaying Kirito from Sword Art Online (i’ll definitely post pictures). I just have to make his swords and i’ll be done!

Jorel said 9 years ago:

I live in Germany, so I think the most of you, don’t know the cons, I visited.
In my near is a small convention with 200 visitiors. It’s every other month and i really love this con. There are a lot of my friends, I play in the theater of the con, there is a lot of karaoke and stepmania. There are Cosplay Contests, Yu-Gi-Oh!-Contets and other things x3
Every now and then i visit the Japantag (Japan Day) in Düsseldorf, the Connichi in Kassel and the LBM(Leipziger Buchmesse/Leipzig Book Fair) which is once a year x3

(forgive my bad english .__.)