Dizo said 10 years, 4 months ago:

what is your favorite animal? why?

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Pigs. They are so friendly,loving and very smart. I love going to animal sanctuaries.

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Lion. He’s considered a king, has an epic beard, and a pride of women who hunt for him…yeah, i like the sound of that, lol.

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Cheetahs there the fastest in the Africa terrain (:

ivebeenthere said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Black labs because they are loyal and smart and mine will listen to me for hours if I need to talk to him

PonderingKitten said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Any kind of kitten. I just love them :3

LoverOfPitBulls101 said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I love the wolf.. They are such beautiful animals that hold so much loyalty to each other and the bond between a pack of wolves is really just amazing. They have amazing endurance too.

tweeks said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Wild: Tigers. I love them They are just beautiful.
Domestic: I love pit bulls (all the bully breeds really) and cats.
Pit bulls because I see them as misunderstood. I have rescued many, all deemed ‘too vicious’ for rescue groups to go and rescue; but I was able to do it without any accidents, and without harm to the animal. I love my pit, he is loving and sweet. (and afraid of his own shadow haha)
Cats, because I like how dignified they are. They are like majestic animals, and I love that.

Wild.Bunny said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Dogs. They are loyal, they love you without asking for anything back and they are there whenever you need them. They can be clingy but they’re always happy to see you. I love them so much.

Kristen said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I am late but here goes..
It is so hard to chose! My favourite are canids of all kinds, specifically the red fox. This particular animal has been my favorite for the longest. Though I’ve become really bonded to lions more recently. (foxes will still be irreplaceable for me) But I love all animals, especially those close with me. :)

Ari Chewy said 10 years ago:

Definitely the wolf
I’m not really sure why, but I can relate to them in different ways and stuff. It’s like one of those things you can’t really explain :P

GracJack said 10 years ago:

The amazing Wolf.
I’ve been told that I’m like a wolf or a dog b/c I’mso loyal and will fight by my friends side but will also take charge in a fight. That and wolves are also beautiful and agile.

Dylielah said 9 years, 6 months ago:

All animals they judge no one

NotSafeForTwerk said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Hedgehogs, not just cause they’re cute, but because I find their built in defense mechanism fascinating.

Deleted User said 9 years, 4 months ago:

Dogs!
My favourite breeds are pugs and rottweilers. I have a bible-length list of other breeds I like, but I’ll spare you all of that.