Nathalie said 7 years, 6 months ago:

I’m 15 and he’s 17. I’ve had a crush on this guy for over 6 months and he finally asked me out 2 months ago. I know 2 years isn’t really a big gap but both of our parents find it a problem. My mom wont even let him drive me in his car, but at least shes somewhat okay with us dating. He’s been the biggest crush i’ve ever had and for both of us this is our first relationship. But I sometimes i get this feeling that maybe he doesn’t actually like me and that he is only dating because he wants to finally get a girlfriend and is desperate. But all my friends tell me that he has the hugest crush on me and i just cant see it. Sometimes i don’t understand why he likes me since there are plenty of nice and pretty girls in his grade. Ive talked to him asking why me and he says that Im much prettier than any girls in his grade, which leads me to think, Does he only like me because of my looks?? He’s the kindest a boy has ever been to me, but i have doubts sometimes on whether he really likes me.

star said 7 years, 6 months ago:

its okay tro have a crush on somebody that loves you and that is older than you i am 17 and my boyfriend well ex boyfriend was 23

Gringoblin said 7 years, 3 months ago:

Having this much age gap is general, truly speaking its nothing. There are people who have beyond 40. And about your concerns so may be you have still a way to go to understand each other. Just wait for the right moment and enjoy what is just now :)