Deleted User said 8 years, 2 months ago:

My fiance, Kazik, is 15 years older than me. He has cut off contact with me until I am 100 pounds, wear nail polish, jewelry, and perfume all the time, etc. So I am doing as he wants. Why not do all I can for the man that I love?

NotSafeForTwerk said 8 years, 2 months ago:

Ok, not going to lie. Thats fucked up.

The Giggle Blizzard said 8 years, 2 months ago:

^

Janey baby said 8 years, 2 months ago:

My first love was 14 years older than me………
I say love who you love and fuck the rest but never change who you are and what you want in life.

lisuhcakes said 7 years, 12 months ago:

I started dating my ex when I was 20 and he was 35. I was first really intimidated by his age but once we met and started talking I felt really at ease and most of the time forgot about his age.

A sweet little rhymes-with. said 7 years, 9 months ago:

I dated a man when I was 19 and he was 45 with 3 children. I am an old soul, and you may be the same. He was very accommodating to my needs, and neither one of us was hesitant to explain our age difference (not that we brought it up unless asked.) I became a part of his family and learned a lot about myself from the relationship. We loved each other dearly and ended things only after I decided to move on from that stage in my life. My mother and sister were always kind to him, and I made it clear I was being cautious and responsible around him, not jumping in to bed with an older man for the shock value. I have never been comfortable dating men or women around my age (early 20s) and find that mature, aged folk to be more attractive and easy to connect to. As long as you are safe and comfortable, there is no harm in a relationship with an age gap. Physical age doesn’t always match with emotional maturity and life experience. Sometimes it does, because people tend to relate to others with their same life experience and opinions. But if that’s not your case, I think that’s just fine.

dobigurl said 7 years, 8 months ago:

Age is just a number and really has no value. I have always been interested in older men, frequently dating men as much as little more then twice my age. I am currently seeing a man 24 years older then me. Sure we are both in different “stages of life” but that doesn’t stop us from having plenty in common, sharing in great conversations and just over all enjoying each other’s company. If you don’t make age an issue then it won’t be one.

Justinp said 7 years, 8 months ago:

My boyfriend is 45 years older than me and we’ve been seeing each other for over 2 years and the age thing hasn’t really hurt our relationship at all, except for people judging us for it.

CylonBabe said 7 years, 8 months ago:

Wow, I am so glad I happened to stumbled across ths group. I’ve been in an age-gap relationship since I was 18, he is 20 years older than I am. Sometimes it bothers me, sometimes I don’t notice it. Overall, we’re happy, so when something comes up that makes either of us uncomfortable, we talk about it.

Gringoblin said 7 years, 3 months ago:

Life is all about being with someone with whom you are comfortable these days. The gap between age doesn’t matter at all until or unless you make it a matter of discussion or concern.

Deleted User said 6 years, 10 months ago:

16 year difference, he was my teacher in seventh grade and he was also my basketball coach. He is so adorable and I go to his school to help him work sometimes when I finish all my writing (he still works at the school, he isn’t a student)