MerryMaddy15 said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I’ll be honest I smoke and drink on the occasion. The occasion being about once a week maybe twice, maybe not at all it just depends. I have a really tough home life I’m only 15 and my brother is abusive, my sister is overly emotional and yells at me all day, my mom is raging bipolar sycho who drinks a lot and can turn from happy to throwing things and shouting in about a second. My dad died a little over a year and a half ago, he was in a plane crash. Overall its pretty hard and I have this growing desire to try heroin. I feel so dead at home and oftentimes I’m alone for hours, it’s just a matter of obtaining a hit. I feel like life will go on and as soon as I turn 18 I will be on the first plane out of here, but it’s three years, and I could figure out how to get heroin in three months. I want that rush… that poison of knowing whats bad for you and risking it anyways just to feel that ecstasy. I haven’t messed around with anything but weed but it’s just a random desire to try the most addictive drug and see what happens. What is wrong with me? Should I just try it? I’m not sure I would get addicted, especially if I chose to just try it once.

Deleted User said 10 years, 4 months ago:

That is a dreadful situation, and I have met people in situations much like yours. Look, smoking a blunt is harmless, but you are thinking about doing could end your life. Sure, experiment, live life to the fullest, and find your own happiness. Heroine could end your life before it really begins, so do yourself a favor. Go smoke a blunt, blast your ears with your favorite band, and keep waiting until your 18. Sure, you may hear stories of people trying it and being fine, but that’s because they are lucky enough to live and tell the tale.

subliminallysublime said 9 years, 5 months ago:

You can’t miss something you’ve never had.

Do NOT TRY HEROIN. Not at that age at least. you’re too young to get into dope. The younger you start the harder it is to get out of it. Trust me…

Deleted User said 9 years, 5 months ago:

“The big market, these days, is in Downers. Reds and smack — Seconal and heroin — and a hellbroth of bad domestic grass sprayed with everything from arsenic to horse tranquillizers. What sells, today, is whatever Fucks You Up — whatever short-circuits your brain and grounds it out for the longest possible time. The ghetto market has mushroomed into suburbia. The Miltown man has turned, with a vengeance, to skin-popping and even mainlining … and for every ex-speed freak who drifted, for relief, into smack, there are 200 kids who went straight to the needle off Seconal. They never even bothered to try speed” (Hunter S. Thompson, “Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas”)

Dude, do not try the H. Don’t even think about it. Lay off the booze too. Cannabis is used in medicine to treat depression nowadays, it’s not even a drug anymore, it’s medicine.

Stick with the weed, and stay back from the smack.

I knew a couple who decided to experiment with it once, a year after they were disgusting addicts stealing shit.

Main problem with heroin is that it does feel very, very good. It is so good you want more and more and you want to always stay in that wonderland. Problem is, you can’t, it’s impossible.

Heck, if you want ecstasy – try the fucking extazy, but stay clear from the H. There are plenty other drugs out there: acid, speed, shrooms, dmt, jwh, dob, mdma, kfc, why go straight to smack?

The Giggle Blizzard said 9 years, 5 months ago:

“Stick with the weed, and stay back from the smack.”

This 100 times. You can tell yourself that you’ll only do it(heroin) once, but the thing is that while it will feel great while you’re on it – because of the nature of the drug, it won’t leave you satisfied like you just had a good time. It leaves you with a craving for more, and despite your mindset it will be addicting.

The world of drugs should be explored with caution and not for the sake of escapism but because of the experiences themselves. Despite what people will say about “drugs being bad” there are plenty of relatively harmless drugs including cannabis, acid, shrooms, dmt and mdma which are all not physically addictive I might add.

I have personally never done any strong opiates/opioids like heroine, morphine or opium, I’ve only experimented with some pharms – but even there I’ve noticed the addictive tendensies and have decided that opiates/opioids are not for me.

Deleted User said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Gabrielle said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I STRONGLY urge you not to try heroin. I was 15 when I first started using heroin, which was a year ago, and I have never regretted anything more. I’m going through horrible withdrawal and am in unimaginable pain just thinking about my next fix. It ruined my life. I’m going to the best all-girl private school in my city, I had so much going for me. I lost all of my friends, the trust of my family, and worse, myself. I have become a sociopath. I have to steal and lie to keep up with my addiction and I am disgusted with who I’ve become. Barely anyone knows, I have to hide everything, my life has fallen apart. You don’t want this, it isn’t worth it.

whatthefuck said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Have you ever met an old heroin addict? If you’re looking to slowly kill yourself go for it I guess. I tried it for fun when I was a kid and I’ve never been the same.