Sapphire511 said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I am new to this site and I have a genuine need to make a connection with other people but I only seem to come across young kids. I am an adult, a full-time student and I work full-time. I am crazy busy and do not have much time to make connections with other people which is how I cam to find blah therapy. I just want to talk with someone that can hold a conversation and offer insight or feedback.

glass said 10 years, 4 months ago:

As someone in the 30+ crowd, we are definitely on here, though it seems like the age ratio is getting more skewed towards the kids these days.

Anyhow, PM me if you feel like chatting.

FeatherLight said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Well I’m only 16 but a lot of the people here seem to be in their late 20s?

Deleted User said 10 years, 4 months ago:

20 reporting in. Mostly mid/late teens here, which isn’t too surprising. The variety usually seems balanced to me

Kirstin Lopez said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I’m 21:) there are plenty of older individuals on the site to talk to!

JoJo said 10 years, 4 months ago:

22 here

Natt said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I’m 20 and I know what you mean. Most of the time I meet very young people. I work and study too, so I know what you mean. If you want to talk you can send me a message. =) I’ll be glad to have a conversation with you. Have a nice day!

Valeska said 10 years, 4 months ago:

:) Early 20s here!!!

somebodiesnobody said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I am 29 :)

Fizzy said 10 years, 4 months ago:

20 here!

Chris said 10 years, 4 months ago:

27 here. I’m not the chattiest of people anyway but I can hold a conversation so long as it’s not just small talk. I hate smalltalk.

Raee said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I’m 22! Full time student, part time house wife, part time small business co-owner. :)
We’re out here! & I personally hate small talk.. I like long conversations, in depth!

happybunny said 10 years ago:

I’m 25 :) model and Psychology Major :)
I and talk out to anyone who needs someone to talk to :)
inbox me :)

Dani said 10 years ago:

I’m 14 but I just wanted to put it out there that 13+ year olds are allowed to be on here, and it bothers me because I feel excluded because of my age… people don’t want to vent to 14 year olds, and all I want to do is help. I’m pretty mature and idk… its been bothering me so yeah

Brooke said 10 years ago:

HEY!!! i dont know about you but im feeling 22