JoeVI said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Okay so everyone has some sort of frustration that they have on the inside and honestly it can eat a person up. Sometimes you feel like you just need to yell at the top of your lungs to express how you are feeling because a) you don’t think anyone will listen or b) talking will just not suffice how you feel. So here is how it goes:
Type out everything about anything that is bothering you this place group like every other group is a sanctuary to express how you feel about a topic. So no matter how “irrelevant” or “stupid” you think your problem is type it out here, and I know what you’re thinking “Can’t we do that in the chat?” Well the answer to that is yes, but it can help to have more than one opinion at a time. So go and feel free to “YELL” here and use to as many *$%#@ as you want if you feel like you have to use obscene language or go ahead and use the word if your wanna I don’t want to inhibit your venting. So in my closing YELL ON!!!

Mayur said 11 years, 1 month ago:

I want to yell alouddd that i am fed up of my gf who finds fault wid me in everything i do.i cant even talk to her about other girls,shes goes mad at me if i even say something bout any other girl.i m so fucking fed up that i really want someone who will understand me..i love her n so i keep silent to whatever she does to me but thanks to joe u gav a chance to express it.it hurts a lot when someone is there always beside you but u cant share ur feelings freely.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah damid.i m so so so fed up.