I’m gonna list here all my problems so this question won’t have to be long, here we go:
- Worrying about everything constantly, have problems with controlling it.
- Sometimes my heart starts beating fast and really hard, and I start breathing really heavily, it dosen’t last long, maybe like 10-15 minutes. It comes out of nowhere..
- I start to panic when I talk in front of other people, when the teacher asks me to say an answer to a question my heart starts beating so fast and I start sweating and I become really anxious.
- I’m really worried of what others think of me, I can’t tell my honest opinion in a conversation because I fear being judged.
- Some days I don’t feel interested in living at all, and just depressed all day.
- I’ve had suicidal thoughts, like a lot of them. They don’t really bother me since I’ve had them for a while but still, is this something serious?
- I have a voice in my head telling me to do things. I don’t really hear it, but I know it’s not my mental voice but I can’t control it! It’s like some sort of intrusive thought. Here’s an example of what it says: “If you don’t fix that tilted frame in 10 seconds, your mom is gonna die!”
- Sometimes I get random and weird urges to do dangerous things, like throwing myself off a cliff, stabbing myself..But sometimes the urges are really weird like tapping something or picking something up and putting it down again. Or even insulting someone!
- I get weird thoughts and images in my head that I can’t get rid of, (intrusive thoughts) And they’re so sick and horrible I can’t even describe them without wanting to cry!
So what do you think might be wrong with me? My guesses are anxiety/OCD..
Am I wrong? Is this serious?
Those problems don’t bug me THAT much, but like some days they just ruin my day completely.
Thanks for reading if you read it all the way to the end. Might edit this if I remember more problems.