School Advice

0

So I’m a college student and recently I haven’t been doing well in any of my classes. I’m failing 3 of my 4 classes and it’s really got me freaked out. My other class I have a D in, and I also happen to have a test on Monday. Now in this class, we have 5 tests which are worth 90% of our final grade and the homework is worth the other 10%.

I also work an average of 23 hours a week and I have an 8 hour shift tomorrow, however I’m extremely paranoid about failing this test. Should I call out of work tomorrow so I can study or should I go ahead and go to work and hope for the best?

Category: asked March 28, 2015

18 Answers

0
If you're able to call out of work, then yes you should. Your grades come first because they'll help your future. If you can do well on these tests and recover your grades, you'll broaden your options when it comes to future careers. It might be a bit of a hassle in the short term, but in the long term the marks will definitely pay off because these grades will be stuck on your transcript forever.
0
I would say definitely call out of work because otherwise you are just not giving yourself that fair chance for doing well in this test. Just think what is more important work or this test? Will it matter if I miss this one day of work? or will it matter if I screw up this test? The thing I have found with my final year of school that I am completing at the moment is that it is necessary to prioritise things. Things from work and social activities to the actual work you are given. If you are getting bombarded with homework that is only worth 10% just scrap it and use that time to work on the test that is worth a whole lot more! Good luck and if you need any help just feel free to message me :)
0
In this article understand the most important thing, the item will give you a keyword rich link a great useful website page: 토토사이트
0
I just thought it may be an idea to post incase anyone else was having problems researching but I am a little unsure if I am allowed to put names and addresses on here. 배팅사이트
0
Your texts on this subject are correct, see how I wrote this site is really very good. 안전놀이터
0
Within this webpage, you'll see the page, you need to understand this data. 먹튀검증
0
wow this saintly however ,I love your enter plus nice pics might be part personss negative love being defrent mind total poeple , palmdale
0
There you can download for free, see the first of these data. https://lapakjudiqq.com/
0
In this article understand the most important thing, the item will give you a keyword rich link a great useful website page: 토토사이트
0
Below you will understand what is important, the idea provides one of the links with an exciting site: the avenir
0
Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. hyll on Holland
0
Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... van Holland
0
It is somewhat fantastic, and yet check out the advice at this treat. the landmark
0
Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. the m condo
0
I read this article. I think You put a great deal of exertion to make this article. I like your work. peak residence
0
This is very appealing, however , it is very important that will mouse click on the connection: forett at bukit timah
0
This is helpful, nonetheless it can be crucial so that you can check out the following website: 토토사이트
0
Very good topic, similar texts are I do not know if they are as good as your work out. แทงบอลออนไลน์