Someone I’m currently messaging is struggling with self harm and I’m scared that they might do serious harm to themselves. I know there’s an option in ‘Help’ to advise them to call a specific number etc.. but they won’t take any of my advice and I’m getting increasingly worried about them. Is there any way on this site that I can tell someone and link their account in so this person can get some professional help ASAP? This is extremely important to me so I’m grateful for any responses. Thank you.

Tags: asked September 9, 2015

1 Answer

if you click on help, then chat issues, then choose amung waht you think about the account then well im not to sure but im sure you can tell someone there and give the account name to them. hope it helps x