Can an overweight person go inpatient for their eating disorder?


I have Bulimia Nervosa, and things have gotten worse recently.

Category: Tags: asked April 6, 2014

1 Answer

I believe you should reach out to someone who has a professional degree in this situation for this is not something to take lightly as it could seriously hurt you and very quick. Try to talk to a doctor or therapist about your condition and see if they cant put you into some sort of a routine and/or placement to have you helped immediately