- "“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief…and unspeakable love.”– Washington Irving "View
Experience with: Addiction, Bullying, Depression, Eating Disorders, Education, General, Grieving, Relationships, Self Harm, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "I’d just like to bring to the attention of whoever runs this site that someone’s logging onto chats just to post links to some kind of porn. I couldn’t find where to report a complaint but this has happened to me […] "View
Experience with: Addiction, Bullying, Relationships, Social Anxiety
- "I know it’s nitpicky, but will someone please change the grammar on the statement on the blahtherapy.com default page?
Now: “Hi there,
Need someone to talk to right? We’ve all been there haven’t we…”
Proposed […] "View
Experience with: Addiction, Bullying, Depression, Education, General, Grieving, Mental Disorders, Phobias, Relationships, Self Harm, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "I JUST SAW THE MID SEASON FINALE FOR SUPERNATURAL. *SPOILERS*
KEVIN!!!!!!!!!!! SAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is this??? I’m in denial everything is fine everyone is alive its ok. No one is sad or hurt and i’m just so […] "View
- "A week is 168 hours long. I have filled up mine with 96 hours of studies and lab work at school. Combining that with organizational work, eating and sleeping, I literally don’t even have time to fap. I’ll be in […] "View
I’ve been a pregnant teenager. I've been a survivor of rape. I've been a woman who’s had a miscarriage and a woman who’s lost a child. I’ve been Catholic and rich. I’ve been an Atheist who lives in a box. Though; I know that those things aren’t mutually exclusive since I’m currently an Atheist not living in a box but better than before.
I’m married and I’m an escort. I am paid for my company and yes sometimes that means sex. My husband and I are in an open sexual relationship seeing as he’s in the business as well. He’s also a recovering drug addict and just ask me about the perils of being an Army Wife.