- "Its another decade in front of us now. The last 10 years were….something I cannot forget. This community helped me during some of my most difficult times and I do hope that everyone else has a fabulous year and […] "View
Experience with: Addiction, Bullying, Careers, Depression, Eating Disorders, Education, Health & Fitness, Phobias, Social Anxiety
- "i guess it’s just my seasonal affective disorder but i’m feeling discouraged to do anything.
i feel stupid for getting 17 on my exam when some careless people got 20 with ease. they’ll think i
m stupid. and maybe […] "View
Experience with: Abuse, Addiction, Bullying, Careers, Depression, Eating Disorders, Education, General, Health & Fitness, Mental Disorders, Phobias, Relationships, Self Harm, Social Anxiety
- "It was pouring outside and I didn’t know how I was going to walk to my car. That’s when a man came up to me and walked me all the way to my car while lending me his umbrella. Small acts of kindness can make someone’s day. "View
Experience with: Bullying, Depression, Education, General, Phobias, Social Anxiety
- "Hey guys so I keep having panic attacks about the overall classification of my degree I really want a 2:1 overall. I don’t know how to stop stressing as there is still over a month before I get my results "View
- "”The memories of a child you once played with. Performing in a class play in primary school. And cheerfully playing together after school. We ran around, collecting all of these memories. Those glimmering moments […] "View
Experience with: Abuse, Addiction, Depression, Education, General, Mental Disorders, Parenting, Phobias, Relationships, Self Harm, Social Anxiety
- "I feel really content where I’m at socially right now for the first time at college… I like somebody and I’m quite sure he likes me too, but he’s part of this group of people I’ve gotten to know and I don’t want […] "View
Experience with: Depression, Education, Health & Fitness, Phobias, Relationships, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
I love to read and write, my passions lie in science (every field), politics and philosophy. I'm a movie buff, know my fair share of anime, and basketball. Like many others I've found my way here in the pursuit of helping others. I know how good it can feel to be able to confide in someone, even if that 'someone' is a stranger. Fortunately this lovely site exists in support of that cause. So feel free to send me a message if you need someone to talk to. I don't have the answers to your problems, but I promise to listen without judgement and offer my support.
50 Forum Replies
250 Forum Replies