active 8 years, 5 months ago
QA rep 0 378 Rank - Passing Stranger
If you want others to love you, you must first love yourself. View
- Mood : Mellow
- In reply to: Opera Cindy posted an update I want to vent but I probably shouldn’t because I don’t want to hurt the person involved. Just answer me this: Does being a couple mean you no longer should do things by yourself and […] View
- In reply to: mew posted an update Love you @operacindy View
- Mood : Tired
- Mood : Happy
- Mood : Cheerful
- In reply to: Opera Cindy posted an update Sometimes we are given trials just so we can overcome them and come out stronger. I hope I succeed. View
- Mood : Optimistic
- Mood : Brave
You will succeed @operacindy, you can make it through all your struggles, don’t ever give up, you can do this, you are correct you will come out stronger, you will overcome, don’t lose hope, remember that you are never alone, stay positive, if you need to talk or need a friend, I’m always here, feel free to message me anytime if you want, my…[Read more]
Thank you! I always appreciate your positivity and kind words!
- Mood : Silly
- In reply to: Loverslane posted an update My feelings often get disregarding when it comes to my family. No matter how much I stress, they turn it back too them in a heartbeat to avoid listening too me. I have friends, but the […] View
- In reply to: melissarock became a registered member View
- In reply to: Krishna Pramod posted an update “Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.” View
- Mood : Cheerful
- Load More
No, having one own’s alone time, if you need to have it, is perfectly fine, and recommended. Your partner’s trust issues are something he has to work on, it’s not something you can fix. He seems good at guilt tripping you.
Every couple needs their own space. It strengthens the relationship if anything. I agree with the commenter above, he needs to fix his own trust issues.
Keep your head up hon, you’re awesome x
Thank you both for the feedback and replies. I appreciate your point of views and I am feeling much better.