- "Words to accurately describe me:
Pathetic, reclusive, failure, sad, depressed, lost, lonely, stupid, hopeless, alone
Experience with: Bullying, Depression
- "Hi! What hobbies can you suggest I do while in quarantine? I’m an avid reader and would like to do something new. "
Experience with: Bullying, Depression, General, Grieving, Social Anxiety
- "If anyone meets someone in the chat called jaw-dropping dust, could you send them a link to my profile please? Internet cut out on our conversation "
Experience with: Abuse, Addiction, Bullying, Depression, Grieving, Marriage, Mental Disorders, Parenting, Relationships, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "If anyone wants to talk and I’m not on blahtherapy I am now a listener on 7cupsoftea, here is the link
I’ll try to split my time but in truth my life is beginning to pick up a bit […] "
Experience with: Bullying, Depression, General, Relationships, Self Harm, Social Anxiety
Experience with: Abuse, Addiction, Bullying, Depression, Eating Disorders, General, Grieving, Mental Disorders, Self Harm, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
Experience with: Bullying, Depression, Relationships, Self Harm
- "7 billion people , 14 billion faces "
Experience with: Abuse, Bullying, Depression, Grieving, Relationships, Self Harm, Sexuality
About BlahTherapy is run by and was founded (April 2010) by a single individual who has had moments just like you - where we really needed to speak to someone. Today, BlahTherapy connects you with random strangers around the world who are willing to talk to you about your problems, as well as sharing their own. As a community, we've found that talking through our emotional, psychological, or mental issues is one of the best methods of releasing our anger, stress, depression or pain. Sharing and connecting with other strangers who are going through a struggles just like you provides great consolation to anyone in need of healing or a friend.