active 7 years, 10 months ago@marcusthelistener
QA rep 51 819 Rank - Passing Stranger
We are the masters of our own story. We decide what it means, how it contributes to the story of this world, and how it ends. Just because a sub-plot doesn’t get a conclusion on its own doesn’t mean you can’t give it one. Open-ended stories of our lives are our opportunities to write a meaningful ending. View
- 0I don’t know if i can trust my mother anymore
- 2I was raised a Christian but I’m questioning my belief in God
- 0When will I learn to open up?
- 0How can I open up when I get so nervous around everyone? Any tips on asking for help or speaking up?
- 0Can anyone help me?
- 1What is wrong with the listeners on here?
- 0Please don’t judge me, I’m gay, my boyfriend is emotionally unavailable
- 0if you see someone bullied…