- "There has been so much this week, I feel overwhelmed. I feel like for the first time I have actually support from doctors and my psychotherapist, everyone knows what the other on is doing. I’ll start a new […] "View
- "I’m drifting in and out of rational thought. There is a part that is screaming to act on some primal urge to do what I want, what I perceive everyone else won’t care about. The assumption of their nonchalant […] "View
- "Guys, I need your opinion. I teach a 12 year old English on Fridays (her native language is Hebrew). And her parents tell me she has high grades. Higher than before.
Now as a small prize, I want to show her Lord […] "View
- "Moving is always a big deal, and rarely enjoyable. As I leave Texas, I leave many trails. Some of joy, light and happiness, others of darkness, anger and dismay. I can only hope that upon my rebirth in Tucson, I […] "View
Experience with: Abuse, Addiction, Bullying, Careers, Depression, General, Grieving, Health & Fitness, Marriage, Mental Disorders, Phobias, Relationships, Self Harm, Social Anxiety
- "IGNORANCE IS BLISS! Sometimes the only reason why I am wishing to win the lottery is so that I can get away and live on my own up in the mountains deep in the forest away from everybody. My tools, my books, my […] "View
Experience with: Abuse, Addiction, Bullying, Depression, Eating Disorders, General, Marriage, Parenting, Relationships, Self Harm, Sexuality, Social Anxiety