- "Just had the loveliest conversation with a 20 year old woman just now. It was nice discussing about how patterns of thinking are an important thing to acknowledge when we feel lost or lacking control over them "View
Experience with: Bullying, Depression, Education, General, Grieving, Health & Fitness, Mental Disorders, Phobias, Relationships, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief…and unspeakable love.”– Washington Irving "View
Experience with: Addiction, Bullying, Depression, Eating Disorders, Education, General, Grieving, Relationships, Self Harm, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "Just skimming past the site after being away for years, since when the **** did they include “psychic reading” as a service. This is a blatant disregard of those who are in need of real support with something that […] "View
Experience with: Bullying, Depression, Education, General, Health & Fitness, Phobias, Relationships, Self Harm, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "That friend that you can tell anything to and not have to worry about being judged or having there opinion change of you. That friend that you can go months without talking to and when you reconnect nothing has […] "View
Experience with: Bullying, Depression, Eating Disorders, General, Health & Fitness, Relationships, Sexuality
- "It’s SAD season again. But this year is going to be different. I’m much more self aware and care much more about myself.
I’ve got my lightbox on right now. This year, I’m treating myself like someone I […] "View
Experience with: Bullying, Depression, Education, General, Health & Fitness, Self Harm, Social Anxiety
I'm trying to make a difference in other's lives. I'm non-judgmental, compassionate, and I'm passionate about helping other people!
I appreciate those who add me, as well as to those who accept my friend request. I’m here to lend an ear, or to help you out with issues or questions of various subjects (see the "experience with" section). I will do my best to get to as many people's questions as I can!
I also run a group in which members engage in weekly Skype panel discussions with the purpose of giving a voice to compelling topics we’ve explored on the BlahTherapy chat and forums. The material presented is meant to connect, inspire, help, educate, entertain, enlighten, and encourage others.