- "Hello, I’m sure that life is what we make it, we get what we put in and we have a right to distance ourselves from what is not healthy for us, or at least find a solution to help every situation we may be in. I […] "View
- "“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief…and unspeakable love.”– Washington Irving "View
Experience with: Addiction, Bullying, Depression, Eating Disorders, Education, General, Grieving, Relationships, Self Harm, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "In the past month and half I barely seen you the times I do you only spent maybe 2 hours with me you were distance rarely responding to my texts never answer your phone I cried out to you plenty of times asking […] "View
Experience with: Abuse, Addiction, Careers, Depression, Education, General, Grieving, Phobias, Relationships, Self Harm, Social Anxiety
- "That friend that you can tell anything to and not have to worry about being judged or having there opinion change of you. That friend that you can go months without talking to and when you reconnect nothing has […] "View
Experience with: Bullying, Depression, Eating Disorders, General, Health & Fitness, Relationships, Sexuality
- "It’s SAD season again. But this year is going to be different. I’m much more self aware and care much more about myself.
I’ve got my lightbox on right now. This year, I’m treating myself like someone I […] "View
Experience with: Bullying, Depression, Education, General, Health & Fitness, Self Harm, Social Anxiety
- "I was 15 when I started this account. Now I’m almost 20, and I’m still battling, but I don’t need any medications ever since I stopped them 4 years ago. I haven’t self harmed almost 3 years ago and I’m as proud of […] "View
Experience with: Depression, Education, Mental Disorders, Phobias, Social Anxiety
I've seen enough of life to know that it's not easy; but I also know that the sadness and pain cannot last forever, it's all about finding a way to cope through the pain until you find the sunshine and happiness you deserve. I believe that we are all individual and all deserve to show it. Life moves forward… 'What was, what could have been, what is and what still can be.'