I had to say goodbye to my best friend today. Our dog who has been in congestive heart failure was euthanized in the comfort of his home today. It was the hardest decision I’ve ever had to make and although I keep feeling the waves of guilt and regret, I know that it was time. He left this earth peacefully, and I am left distraught at the […] View
- "My life holds absolutely no meaning and no purpose, I’m 32, no friends, no social life, no romantic relationship, no goals, hopes, dreams or aspirations, no hobbies or interests, nothing in my depressing life, I’m […] "View
Experience with: Bullying, Depression, Social Anxiety
- "Hi everyone! It’s been a long time since the last update. Not much to mention. I had good days and bad days. I’m managing my emotions with the resources I have, and trying to stay grounded. I hope you are all […] "View
- "I’ve been getting so many messages since I’ve been back and thank you guys so much for the warm welcome! Yes my onlyfans is still active and now you can add me on snap (slutty.ssapphire) and IG (slutty_sapphire69) […] "View
- "i feel like all my life no one has been around to care for me.. yet i always longed for it. I reached out, made friends but they hurt me and abandoned me. And i went back to deal with it all by myself
Im so far in […] "View
Experience with: Bullying, Depression, Education, General, Relationships, Self Harm, Social Anxiety
- "Hey everyone! When I was 12, I started volunteering at Blahtherapy as a listener and I did that consistently from then till I was 17. Skipping to current day now I’m about to complete my Bsc in Psychology & […] "View
Experience with: Abuse, Careers, Depression, General, Grieving, Health & Fitness, Marriage, Parenting, Phobias, Relationships, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "Hi, so I know I’m not here much anymore but I wanted to say hi, I miss all of you, you’re all so kind to me. Also I decided on a name, and I’m gonna legally change it once I get emancipated. what do you guys think […] "View
Experience with: Abuse, Depression, General, Mental Disorders, Phobias, Self Harm, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "Its another decade in front of us now. The last 10 years were….something I cannot forget. This community helped me during some of my most difficult times and I do hope that everyone else has a fabulous year and […] "View
Experience with: Addiction, Bullying, Careers, Depression, Eating Disorders, Education, Health & Fitness, Phobias, Social Anxiety
- "DEAR COMMUNITY MEMBER AND BLAHTHERAPY MODERATORS OF BLAHTHERAPY, there is a very horrible quality of trolls on the chat system. IF this website is to become one that is trusted by those in need and those who seek […] "View
Hi there! My name is Hayden. I joined BlahTherapy in 2014 after venting to someone about something that today seems so miniscule. Regardless, I received great advice and support from this complete stranger, and I realized I wanted to return that support to others.
I've used BlahTherapy over the years for many issues. This site and the amazing, supportive people on it has helped me get through so many obstacles in life, but it's also helped celebrate the good times as well.
I have a broad range of experience if you need to talk, from sexuality and relationships, to mental health and grief; nothing is off-limits for me, and this is a judge-free zone. I'm always willing to be a shoulder to lean on and have an ear to listen. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need!