Your Soul Reaper said 10 years, 3 months ago:

My favorite in particular is the tenth doctor (David Tennant). HBU?

Quiet Fields said 10 years, 3 months ago:

David Tennant is my favorite too! I started watching when Christopher Eccleston was the doctor, so I was finally understanding all the terminology when they replaced him with David Tennant. I’m really interested to see what Peter Capaldi is like.

LonelyDalek said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I personally really liked David Tennent because he seemed real to me. I also really liked Matt for his flamboyance.

Princen said 10 years, 3 months ago:

David Tennant will always be my faveorite and have my heart, but I also really liked Eccleston and Matt Smith. All three of them are very great, very different actors and they brought different stuff to the show. I really have hated the seasons with Matt Smith, but not because of his acting. He’s taken the often god awful scripts and plots and worked with them the best he’s could and he’s made a really great doctor.

IlluminatiRex said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I like all the Doctor’s for the unique stuff they each bring to the table, even the classics!

Emily said 10 years, 3 months ago:

In order: tennant, smith, hurt

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I’d have to say my favorite doctor over all is Nine, Chistopher did such a fantastic job (no pun intended) Don’t get me wrong, David’s doctor was swell but Nine will always hold a speical place in my heart.

p.s. I’m also a big fan of the sixth doctor, Colin Baker.

Liz said 10 years, 2 months ago:

David Tennant all the way! i haven’t seen any of the original series yet(I’ve been too busy)so I cant say for an original series doctor.

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Oh man Liz, you should really look into it. I’m not a fan of black and white really old shows/movies but Seeing at least a few of the old stuff is well worth the time!

AloneInWonderland said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I can’t pick my favorite new series Doctor, but 4 is my favorite from Classic Who, so my favorite Doctor(s) are 4, 9, 10, and 11. (Looking forward to 12 as well, and 8.5 was alright, but a little stand-offish)

somebodyyoudontknow said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I’m going with 10, but I KNOW I’ll like 12 the best… I like the more serious/badass doctor concept

shan said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Ten ten ten ten ten ten ten has my heart

maha said 10 years ago:

10, 11 and 4 i guess :P and the war doctor was cool when he said that they’re only screwdrivers (ironic isn’t it, the younger says that to the older)

kasey said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Doctor 9; he seems really…really retrospective, yet clean cut. Like, super thoughtful. There are times where he’s completely philosophical and thoughtful, and there are times where he’s not so much Shakespeare, and I like that.
Also, his sad face is adorable. Have you seen that shtuff? ;u;

KayomiKitten said 9 years, 7 months ago:

My favorite doctor was Matt Smith. I absolutely loved him. My favorite companion was Amy Pond. I thought they were brilliant together.