Mary said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Everyday I feel that I am not good enough, everyday I criticize myself and punish me because of my faults and flaws. I am always nervous and insecure when I talk or when I do something, everything. My friends know that I am shy and nervous but I feel that most of then don’t understand how I really feel. I feel that I am worthless, useless, someone that doesn’t fit in any group, someone with no interest, no sense of humor, etc… I feel ugly, not only in the outside, also in the inside.
Deep inside me I know that (at least sometimes) my thoughts about myself aren’t true. That I am not “such a bad person”. However it is hard to gain confidence in myself. Today I can say that I am recovering but I am still insecure and with fear of not being good enough, fear of rejection, fear of criticism, fear of being different (isn’t it normal? well we’re all different, we need to accept that as something that define us).
So I am here if someone need to talk, don’t falter, send me a message. I will understand and I am making an effort to get better, get over my fears.

V chadro said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Hey, I know how you feel a little bit. but it’s alright, you don’t have to be good enough all the time. real friends and people who care about you won’t try to make you good enough or leave if you fail. and Jesus won’t either, He will always take care of you. It’s okay, I know that can be really scary, but you won’t ever be worthless or useless or rejected, even though all of us have failures and bad things. Ask the people who really care, they will tell you the same thing.

Hearmenow said 9 years, 9 months ago:

The only person you ever have to be “good enough” for, the only one that matters, is how you see yourself. If you are the person you want to be, if you do the things that feels right, trusting your gut. Don’t ever let anyone else tell you that you are “less” than anyone else. There is no good enough, it’s just people. Everyone has flaws, things they don’t like about themselves. You’re not alone in that.

Unfortunately, there is always going to be people who’ll criticise you, who wont see things your way and want to bring you down, just remember that they’re human to. They’re not in anyway any different from you.

When you accept that, who you are, you can learn to be content with yourself. Change the things you can, and don’t give a damn about the rest. Be who you are. You will find people who appreciates it, who accepts you, all of you. But more than that, learn to depend on yourself. To stand on your own two feet. You don’t need anyone to be alright, but they’re there to watch your back, caring about you.

You are not alone. There is no such thing as “normal”. There is humans, who are complexed and flawed and selfish and messed up, but also loving, trusting, compassionate. Be who you want to be, the person you can be proud over. In the end, it’s not what you said or what you looked like or what you did or did’t do, but your intentions behind it. Your heart.
You can be the better person, the one they wish they could be.

depressed at 14 said 9 years, 7 months ago:

I’m scared of not being good enough. Today at scool, like every other day I am told the I’m a stupid low down kid that doesn’t belong and im scared of myself even more