lu said 8 years, 5 months ago:

I have social anxiety. I’ve started sixth form at a new college. My old school friends have all made new friends and I cant bring myself to interact with people properly. Sometimes when im on the train on my way to college my heart will start pounding and i’ll feel sick, but other times i’ll be quite confident and it will all feel normal.
I fear that i will never be loved by a male more than just friends. I fear that i will always hold back in life in fear that i may embarrass myself, get into uncomfortable situations or just fail completely.
Sometimes my anxiety gets so bad that i cant think, instead im just screaming inside my head and it doesnt stop.
I fear that my life will have been wasted. I feel as if i’ve lived 50 long years of nothingness, when in fact its only been 17.
i just dont know

NeoSA said 8 years, 5 months ago:

Dont worry its still too early for you to worry about not being able to make any friends. Once you find a job or something that will have you be around people it will be easier and you will get used to talking/interacting and even making friends.