Girl with a Secret said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Hey! I was wondering if you have one movie, that you can watch a million times and never get bored of it!

Mine has to be either Pride & Prejudice or Tangled :)

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Office Space, easily.

Robin said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Hazel

precious_passenger said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Mine is Pride and Prejudice too. I can’t not watch it . I also watch Struck by lightening when I find spare time. Mamma Mia is also one of my safe choices when I’m feeling down.

Deleted User said 10 years, 7 months ago:

All movies, even my top 10, get boring after at most maybe 10 times, like theres no suspense left. It likes riding the most dangerous roller coaster over and over again, you literally get no adrenalin out of it.

♡ SPiCa ♡ said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I have to say Now You See Me even though it just came out recently I just love it :3

InsectInfection said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Pink Floyd: The Wall

L B said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Anything with Anne Hathaway or Ellen Page in it. I love Juno and Whip It.

Jess said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I’d probably say Latter Days.

alex said 10 years, 7 months ago:

“That Thing You Do”
It’s been my favorite movie since I was a kid!

Ravenstag said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Kill Bill volumes 1 and 2 :) I also am a huge fan of The Road to El Dorado and Hercules as well as Spirited Away. They always put me in a good mood.

Belle & Her Beast said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I agree with OP on Tangled! I watch that nearly every night or have it on in the background. I love fairy tale movies, especially Alice in Wonderland and most versions of it. I also will never tire of Girl, Interrupted or Empire Records, Grandma’s Boy, Mean Girls… and my favorite television shows, Futurama, Boy Meets World, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Once Upon A Time…. I rely heavily on movie/tv as a coping skill.

littlemissnovella said 10 years, 7 months ago:

For me it’s Avengers, Legally Blonde, Mean Girls, Easy A, and Sleepy Hollow.

JustRachel said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Easy A.

SimplyUnconventional said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Pride and Prejudice, Legally Blonde, Sorority Wars, Titanic, A Walk to Remember :)