MultipleMinds said 10 years, 2 months ago:

No one has to reply or even read this, just needed to get it out of my system.

Rant topic: Homophobia

Okay, homophobes, listen up. I don’t mind if you’re against LGBTs and don’t like us, but it’s not okay for you to bash on us and treat us like dirt. It’s not okay for a mother/father to HATE their child just because they like the same sex. It’s not okay for a person to beat down and tease a man/woman for holding hands with another man/woman! I’m so sick of all of you posting crap about how it’s sinful, well, I’m here to point out all the flaws in this.

“Leviticus says that one can not cut their hair, shave their beard, harvest the corners of their fields. It also says that one can stone their children to death for talking back to them. But whatever, we’ll just focus on that one about gay people.” Huh?! Really?! So it’s okay for people to stone their children to death for a smart aleck comment? No! People don’t do that anymore! So if we don’t follow Leviticus’s teachings anymore, shouldn’t we not follow the one about gay people too?????

Second quote:
“It’s a sin to not be bisexual. The Bible said Adam AND Eve. Not Adam OR Eve. That’s why it’s the BIble. Not the straightble.” God I love this quote. Take that to hear people.

Here’s a joke for you: How many homophobes does it take to screw in a light bulb? None. They’re afraid of change even though it would make the world a brighter place.

I believe that people can believe whatever they want a long a they don’t try to force it on others or use it to hurt others. Like the gay thing. I don’t care if people don’t believe in it, but when they have the nerve to tell people they will burn in hell, that they are bad, or whatever because of it…that is when I get mad. Like people hate on atheists and other religions and I don’t get it. Why don’t people just get out of each others business? People have the right to believe what they want, just don’t hurt other people because of your belief.

I’m not saying homophobes are evil, I’m not saying homophobes need to burn in hell. I’m just saying I with homophobes would use the golden rule. “If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.” That’s all I’m saying.
-MultipleMinds

carmen said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Love this.