Caprielle said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Sorry for venting here but I just want to release my frustration because I have no one to talk to.
I have no one.
My family doesn’t care about me.
My father is a douche bag.
I have no real friends. They all have left me for unknown reasons.
And the boy that i love, just used me, taken for granted and treated me like a crap.
I don’t do anything. I don’t have any talents or special skills.
I don’t do well at school because of my problems.
I don’t have a job.
i just sit at home all day doing nothing but being depressed in weekends.
I cant eat properly, I’ve lost a lot of weight (from 100lbs to 90 lbs.)
I cant sleep.
I can barely even drink water.
I cant even look at another person without wanting to die.
It kills me especially when i see people happy.
I’m not the most attractive girl either. I’m ugly and too skinny.
Besides, i don’t want to be with any boy besides HIM.
But I know that will never happen.
I’ve had nothing my whole life.
No ones ever there for me.
In fact, no one even cares about me, not even my own family, cause all they care about is their problems.
i’m not a mean person or anything, and i always put everyone else in front of myself.
Because of my past it brought me fear of going back to nothing again, and brought me jealousy from even the smallest things.
I know that’s not an excuse, but people don’t know what its like and how hard it is everyday.
No one likes me for me, nor accepts who i am, yet i don’t do anything wrong to them?
I never treat anybody bad.
I’ve thought about taking my life multiple times.
I don’t know what to do, but i cant live like this.
i’m kind of pathetic even writing on this, but when you’re that low you don’t think before doing stuff, so i’m scared for myself, yet i want my life to be done with cause i cant take it anymore.
thanks for reading, post a reply if you want, if not that’s fine too.
Have a nice day.

P.S. Sorry for my bad grammar. English is not my mother tongue. I’m Asian btw.

DakishimeteSuki said 9 years, 9 months ago:

You need to make some major life changes and a lot of soul digging to be able to get through this. You need to think about what kind of life you want and what is going to make you happpy and how you can get to that point. You need to pull out all of the things that are making you unhappy. It is not going to be easy and it is a process. I am more than willing to help you through this if you need it. I know it is hard but it is possible to to get though this. I hope this helps

xerxezx said 9 years, 9 months ago:

hold on sweet princess. keep giving love and it will all come back to you. stay true to yourself. continue smiling. i dont wanna say any cliche stuff. but continue to believe in yourself. they say it is always darkest before the dawn. you have a beautiful soul.

Carl96190 said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Caprielle I hope that things have improved for you since you made your original post six months ago.
I do not have any constructive suggestion to make. All that I can say is that I understand your pain and I wish that I could give you a big hug to let you know that you are not alone.