matthoughton said 8 years, 5 months ago:

I just feel.. emotionless whilst at the same time like im about to have a break down and this shits scaring me.. I haven’t left my house in weeks, I’ve lost my job. I’ve been feeling “depressed” for the past 5 or so years, Walked out on my therapist when he tried telling me due to the stigma of it, Didn’t want people walking around me like theres eggshells.. I just don’t know anymore, Everything seems pointless, I’m not suicidal at all but I’ve just got the feeling that i won’t be here for long you know? I just can’t stop thinking about all the wrong things I’ve done. How I’ve treated people, let people down, lost people.. I just feel so hopeless all the time, I never used to care about any of this; I’ve had people pull knives of me and i’ve just stood there like do it. I want the old me back, the one that didn’t care about anything at all. I never felt like this. I think i preferred being detached…

Sorry guys, just needed to get this off my chest.

MandY said 8 years, 5 months ago:

Hey its okay to let yourself feel at times. When you are always detached you never get to feel joy or happiness too. Hope only comes when you have something to look forward to. So give yourself the much needed time to evaluate yourself and get to know who you are, what makes you tick, what can u look forward to, start small it can be your favorite show. a new song i get excited about beats and lyrics which is crazy but for that small time i am smiling and i am happy. So give your soul some breathing time, ul figure it out *hugs* im here if you need to talk to someone

BESTDAMNADVICE said 8 years, 4 months ago:

you have to keep in mind that yesterday dies when you wake today. leave it buried. if you are lucky enough to wake up then are you lucky enough to have 24 brand new hrs. to correct whatever it is you need to. so… like everything else… you get a choice…. Either sit and spin about what died yesterday or use that time you are here … be coherent… and start piecing it together positively. Because unfortunately some of us completely rebuild ourselves into what we finally become… from the dirt up. and no offense but u could have to hunt a drink… meal… and shelter. SO… Keep going… YOU GOT THIS.