Lindsey said 8 years, 6 months ago:

I have a 6 month old son and he is my world no question. His father and I werent together for a few months of my pregancy and were on and off for 3 years weve been together for a year now no breaks. But my issue is that he has a daughter and its like my son and I have to compete against her for anything not just with him but his whole family. Im told that I can give my opnion but when I do its like I might of just killed something instead because all we do is fight. And anymore hes been supper jealous and controlling he gets mad if i wear anything that is form fitting or if i wear makeup to work. Don’t know what to do anymore.

Hayden said 8 years, 6 months ago:

I think it’s time to end that relationship, Lindsey.
For one, the on-and-off situation is very unhealthy for a relationship, and now you could be heading down an abusive road by staying with this man.
He’s controlling, overly jealous, and temperamental over what you wear and if you choose to wear makeup? I’d say those are your warning signs.
You need to put yourself and your son in a safer life and environment, and as soon as possible before things get worse.

Lindsey said 8 years, 6 months ago:

Thank you. I just really have no where to go right now. I have to separate our money and get another car. I mean he’s never hit me, he’s a great dad I’ll give him that but I’m not happy anymore