Bear said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Here, we’re a community of blah therapy tumblr-ites. So I’m wondering what draws you all to Tumblr – what is your favourite aspect of the site? Is it the amazing art? The talented cosplayers? Perhaps the fandoms? Or are you more into photography? What about lovey-dovey inspirational posts?

Personally, I’m a fandom kind of girl, but I also dig the artsy side.

I’d love to hear what you all have to say! And hey, maybe you’ll even find some others with your interests!

Peace out.

Jess said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I don’t really know what kind of ‘side’ of Tumblr I’m on, but I really enjoy the community, and connecting to people from other parts of the world or even your own city who like the same things you do and you can post whatever you want on there usually. It’s hard to pin-point the exact reasons, but these are a few.

ListenAndLove said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I love that every blog you go on, all you can see is people’s mindsets and thought processes spew out. One thing I have noticed on Tumblr, is everyone posts exactly what they like without worrying about it. Each blog is as unique as the next and it’s awesome :)

Bear said 10 years, 6 months ago:

That’s great; I really see what both of you are saying. It’s a sweet community, despite some of the arguments that go on, and it’s a great place to just vent.

Of Fans And Flames said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I’m mostly there for fandoms (anime and Sherlock particularly), their incredibly bizarre humor, and some impressive art/photos that pop up on my dash every now and again.

Brigid said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I love Tumblr because I totally ship Chair and it’s heaven seeing so much GIFs of them :)

Shesays said 10 years, 5 months ago:

One of the reasons I love tumblr is because you can personalize it the way you want it and set it to your personality. You get to see what people are like. How people think. And sometimes you have those “OMG I’m soooo glad I’m not the only one who does that/thinks that!” Moments. I feel like you don’t have to hide on tumblr. People are accepting of others, and jump on things that most everyone feels to be wrong. It’s just a fantastic community.

MargaHahaha said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Tumblr keeps me updated on my favorite artists, tv shows, and british youtubers ;) Also I like the gifs and inspirational quotes and images there~

ThisIsMyStronghold said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I like Tumblr because it has enabled me to meet and talk to people that I never would have met otherwise, and it cheers me up from time to time whenever I am feeling a little down.

Deleted User said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I like the fandom part of Tumblr, that and getting to know people who have the same interests as me :) I’ve also been introduced to a lot of new shows/movies/music because of Tumblr so it’s definitely broadened my interests quite a bit.

Deleted User said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I really like how every kind of person is on Tumblr; you will always find someone that you wished lived nextdoors.
And it gets even better when those ‘different groups’ start defending each other (:

WillListen said 10 years, 5 months ago:

What I like most about Tumblr is that the most serious post can be turned into something hilarious. How some posts are defending people who need it and just the general community.

Ghostly said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I’ll tell you what I DONT like on tumblr is all the social justice blogs because everyone thinks that they’re right, and when everyone thinks themself to be right then somebody is bound to be wrong.

I do like the cuteness and the fashion, the funny and gifs though.