Deleted User said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Supernatural! Well, I don’t really know whether it’s making me happy because Cas *sobs* and such, but it’s definitely my favourite series (:

David said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Hmm, probably South Park and Boy Meets World. South Park I absolutely love because of the crude humor and the way Parker and Stone make their characters so “real” and put them in “real” situations with a fantasy twist. Some plots of some episodes have very good messages in them like “Raisins” and “Butterballs”. South Park has never failed to make me laugh or have a slightly more positive look on the world. Boy Meets World has a similar connotation but on an much, much less crude note. It’s more focused around learning important things about getting through life and also has many laughs. I watched it when I was younger and now rewatching it as a 17 year old, I find that it’s much more meaningful.

Katynese said 10 years, 5 months ago:

The Big Bang Theory
Suits
How I Met Your Mother
Two Broke Girls
:)

technoapricot said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Castle, Rizzoli and Isles, NCIS, Sherlock, Necessary Roughness, and about a billion other shows.

Isabelle said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I like a lot of different tv series, but when I’m feeling down, watching Modern Family, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, New Girl or the Big Bang Theory never fails to cheer me up :)

Brigid said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I only watch three shows to make me relax :) The Office, Gossip Girl and F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I love The Office since its so funny but also really like heartwarming and all because of the romances especially Dwangela and Jam. I love F.R.I.E.N.D.S. really for the same reasons as The Office. It’s so funny, happy, sad and romantic. I love Chandler so much :D I am obsessed with Gossip Girl because of Chair, all the scandal and just the drama. The collective reasons I love theses shows so much is that all the characters change and develop to make you love them even more :)

Minora. Just Minora. said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Sherlock, hands down.
I also love doctor who and supernatural. So, Superwholock, of course. I watched Merlin with my little sister too, that was awesome.

Deleted User said 10 years, 5 months ago:

If I talk about actually feeling ‘good’, it would some of the old shows; Full House especially (for me at least)

CherryLemonade said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I like Supernatural and Sherlock mainly because the characters are so easy to relate to… also F.R.I.E.N.D.S. is great to help unwind.

Definitely Full House because it always had a heart-warming message at the end. I remember watching it when I was little, and Danny always reminded me so much of my father because they both love to clean, and they’re both very caring people.

People saying supernatural are lying. It tears you apart emotionally. or maybe that’s just me? Scrubs and How I met Your Mother make me happy. I love supernatural but idek what it does to my emotions and I’m into Breaking Bad at the moment but I find myself watching it too much and having to tell my self ‘no, cooking meth is not a good career choice’