Cortona said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I only have a few things that I know make me happier whenever I am feeling bad, but I’m sure all of you guys have things that make you feel good. Post the things that make you feel better when you are feeling bad in health or in mind. (:

rrrachel said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Watching comedy. No matter how shitty things in my life are, what’s funny is funny, and even though the first few laughs feel disingenuous, they start to become real as the magic of serotonin works its way through your body. Also: wine, cat videos, calling my best friend from home. She’s infectiously giggly.

Deleted User said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Wrapping myself up in blankets with a hot drink, watching Adventure time or some Disney movie or listening to music. Sometimes messaging people on here makes me feel better, it depends. And sometimes I play my double bass, but whether it makes me feel better depends on if I’m satisfied with the quality of my playing I guess. And if I have no work to do that always helps and sometimes my little brother jokes around to try and cheer me up. It depends what I’m feeling bad about.

HP said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Sometimes. I feel so worthless and left behind in this. So I started helping others to help myself. I do my best to put myself in their perspective. It’s a great feeling to be there for someone. Who knows, what comes around goes around. Keeping it simple like playing with your cat, watch a good serie, enjoying some good snack can make me feel better. :)

Anybody said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I just build something- anything as long as it gives me a visible result. Writing a short story, making random lists, building a website, making a minecraft castle, even cleaning my room- it all helps. I also have a playlist that mixes upbeat and sad songs. Being outside can also help, but only if I have a purpose- otherwise wandering around makes me feel worse.

Making videos on how to be a ninja or whatever, like ryan higa. And then prepare to show it to your friends.
I cheers me up so much, and it’s so freakin fun

I listen to songs. I try to think more positively. I tell myself I’m stronger than what I’m going through. There are times I can’t really push myself to be happy. But there are times that I’m fighting. I don’t think I get really happy. I still feel sad but I don’t drown myself in misery.

-listening to “Don’t Go” by EXO or “Rescue” by Yuna
-sketching randomly
-walking since i live in the countryside
-karaoke!

Swifting said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Watching a B-Rated Horror Flick and saying – at least I’m smarter than that individual who went into the basement without a flashlight during a thunderstorm with a mass murderer on the loose.

WonderlandMusik said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Composing music.
Learn a new word in another language than french.
Vent to stranger.
Hugging my cat (or whoever accepts hugs) makes me REALLY happy. (like ; BEYOND. Normal happiness level.)
Talking to friends.
Having good times with my boyfriend.
Artistic projects.
Listening to music.
Doing list. (haha xD)

canadiangirl96 said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Music and jimmy fallon.. he’s so funny. makes me happy. oh and my dog, and kittens. and my bestfriend. and baking desserts

Val said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Pop music. My favourite is “I’m Yours” by Jason Mraz. That or chocolate. Or writing. Or meditating. I love it when I’m able to get into the meditation trance and when I come out of it, my mindset is mostly “EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!”
Also I know this is weird but I put on my corset and I lace it up. It feels like I’m borrowing strength from the corset until I’ve recovered enough to stand on my own. It’s really weird but I love my corset.

Deleted User said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Bon Iver’s music, watch a good film (a Disney one if I’m feeling melancholic, a sad one if I need to cry) covered wiht a blanket, do a diy project, write what I’m feeling, draw…

Deleted User said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Good Coffee and listening to Under The Bridge by RHCPs.

Almostlover0616 said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I like to go to the tanning bed.