Rhi said 9 years, 2 months ago:

We often perceive certain people to be open books, or think we know everything about someone we’ve spent most of our lives with. But is this actually the case?

What is one thing no one/ not many people know about you? It could be anything from the way you eat your breakfast to your dreams of the future…

Rain said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Something that nobody knows is that when I was a few years younger, I used to go to sleep with a belt really tight right under my ribs, meant to hurt myself. It was a pain to sleep like that, but I didn’t care. Now I always go to sleep with rubber bands around my wrist. If I’m in bed without them, I get up again to go get them.

EthanHunter said 9 years, 2 months ago:

How come Silent Rain?

What about you Rhi?

Well, I have a medical issue. My mom was a carrier for muscular dystrophy. The genes came to me but not in a bad way. It is difficult to tell people because people expect me to be handicapped but I am not.

I do have it mildly. It affects things I could do. Like I cannot lift weights, or heavy things. I cannot run quickly, nor can I run for too long. I actually cannot build muscle either at risk of damaging my existing ones.

I have good genes though, because I came out pretty built and tall. So this is why people don’t know this about me. Looks can be deceiving I guess.

My sister, when I was growing up, always made me feel like a superhero. I had a “secret”.

Rain said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Just reasons. It doesn’t matter why I did certain things and why I still do certain things.

sarah said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Well i lost a dear pet of mine a week ago. He was with me for 14 years, so practically almost all my memories are with him. What people don’t realize is that i feel lost without him, i feel like im not me without him. It literally feels like my lungs are lacking oxygen, I keep trying to steal some air. People say it gets better that i learn to live with it, but i am tired of loving people with all my heart and more just so it or they can leave.

Rhi said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Hopes and dreams: To make people happy and inspire them
To be happy myself
(I once told someone these two and they laughed at me because they felt it was an imature goal)
To reach the Paralympics