SkyeLyner said 8 years, 7 months ago:

Please list your age, your gender, what country and why you like the music you do. It will be interesting to see the comparisons!

Male
U.S.A.
I like RAP and Trap because the emotion expressed in the songs. Also a way for me to express myself.

Deleted User said 8 years, 7 months ago:

Male
The Netherlands
I really like foreign music (Georgian, Arabic, Irish, Indian), because western music (pop, rock, etc) becomes boring to me very quickly.
I also listen to music from the 60′s, like Johnny Cash, Grateful Dead, Simon & Garfunkel, etc. but not as much as I used to.

I’ve always heard of Johnny Cash, because my last name is Cash haha. People asking if we were related, but strangely I still haven’t listened to any of his music.

Deleted User said 8 years, 7 months ago:

Here’s one of my favorite songs by him, you might like it :)

anonymousnobody said 8 years, 7 months ago:

16, Female, U.S., and I like to listen to a little bit of everything Rock, Indie, Folk Country, & Pop. But lately I’ve had Hold Each Other by A Great Big World stuck in my head.

Sandman said 8 years, 7 months ago:

23, male. I love me some country music and some of that classic rock man. I love listening to a little bit of kenny chesney and eli young while working and cruising to ac/dc and ozzy osbourne. The country is relaxing and the guitars areawesome. Rock on, whoo!

LLauren said 8 years, 7 months ago:

17. Female. Hard rock like Guns N’ Roses, Motley Crue, AC/DC etc. But i love country like Johnny Cash. I also love The Doors, Janis Joplin and Ray Charles Anything but pop. :) .If only i was born a few decades earlier.

TheLoneRanger said 8 years, 7 months ago:

17. Male. I can listen to almost anything and I like some Pop, Rock, Dubstep, and a little Rap, Classical, and Country but my favorite genre by far is Alternative. Some of my favorite artists are Arcade Fire, Coldplay, Imagine Dragone, Arctic Monkeys, Tame Impala, Lana Del Rey, Foster the People, Cage the Elephant, Franz Ferdinand, Portugal. The Man, Hollywood Undead, The Fratellis, The Beatles, Dr. Dog, and Johnny Cash.

Wow! This forum has really hit it off.

Love seeing everyones replies and opening the doors of music to me and others. Keep it up guys!

Hayden said 8 years, 7 months ago:

Wow, people here have amazing taste in music, haha.
Alright, well:

- Male
- USA

I enjoy just about any type of music, but my favorite has to be rock. I love it because there’s a lot that I can relate to. The kind that I listen to motivates me and makes me feel like I’m not alone; it’s really saved my life. So that’s why I love it & listen to it. :)

Erick said 8 years, 7 months ago:

Male
Mexico
Most varieties of rock :D (punk, pop, alternative, hardcore, some metal) anything with a good singer, a nice electric guitar sound and drums

St. James said 8 years, 7 months ago:

I’m 21.
I’m a guy from Ecuador.
Well. I usually listen to Hard Rock, Glam Metal, Hair Metal like Deep Purple, Def Leppard, Whitesnake, Warrant, Steel Panther, Ozzy, Poison, Kiss,and a lot more.
i’m also attracted to Disco, Funk. A lot of 80′s music but also like to hear a little 60′s like Janis Joplin, Hendrix, The Doors, The Beatles, Fleetwood Mac.
And is nice listening to some Latin-pop ballads. They have awesome lyrics!

Forever Alone said 8 years, 6 months ago:

Girl
U.S.
I really like bands such as Marianas Trench, My Chemical Romance, Panic Ar The Disco, Green Day and Avenged Sevenfold.