happiness~is~the~truth said 10 years, 4 months ago:

so I was asking random classmates and my advisor, what they taught about getting a Tatto / would you get a Tatto? most of them said no, in fact all of em said no. They said its “dirty”, How? I don’t think it’s “dirty” especially if you get some decent ink done. what do they mean? isn’t having a Tatto beautiful, and nice to look at?

Deleted User said 10 years, 4 months ago:

well a tattoo is a very personal thing, you should nt care about peoples opinions, better not to get a tattoo if your doing it for other people.

Deleted User said 10 years, 4 months ago:

and i dont think more than 1-2 tattoos is dirty, but getting more than that is gonna make you come of as a gang member or someones bitch

happiness~is~the~truth said 10 years, 4 months ago:

ah , okay well – i’m still gonna get a few tatts. but i’m only gonna get 3. ty @limitless for helping me understand.

Pond said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I know I’m kind of late here. I disagree. Getting more than two tattoos isn’t going to make you come off as a gang member. Personally, when I see someone with lots of tattoos, I feel like they are expressing themselves in an artistic way. I have three tattoos and a friend of mine has seven, neither of us look or act like gang members. Tattoos are a form of expression, you should get how ever many you want and not care how other people may or may not view you and the way you choose to express yourself.
I agree that it’s entirely personal and you shouldn’t care what anyone else thinks. If you do care what someone thinks about it, don’t get it because you’ll probably just end up being embarrassed by it in the future.

Deleted User said 10 years, 1 month ago:

well i agree thats your opinion, my answer aint mine opinion per se, i think its the opinion of people who find tattoos dirty!! Its just another a perspective that the OP wanted.
And personally my true opinion is there are much better, more economical, and less lasting ways to express yourself then putting ink to your skin, but to everyone their own.

NicNac said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I’m just going to throw this out there… *whistle*
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

a funny story,my friend showed me his ex gf pics, where she had a fish head tatooed at the her vagina, with the mouth to the opening, if you can imagine that.
SO yeah some people have bad ideas when it comes to tattoos, and wtv you do dont get a fucking tramp stamp, the area right above your butt.

Coccinelle said 10 years, 1 month ago:

It was narrated that Abu Juhayfah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) cursed the one who does tattoos, the one who has a tattoo done, the one who consumes riba (usury or interest) and the one who pays it, and he forbade the price of a dog and the earnings of a prostitute, and he cursed the image-makers.

I’m very religious, and Tattoos are Haram in Islam and the Prophet of Allah has cursed the person who has tattoos done on them and the one on whom tattoos are done.
Maybe most of you won’t agree with me, but at least this is my opinion.

Everything in islam is haram, music, art, entertainment, food, sex, a woman is treated like dog shit. Muslims modify their religion in a way they think works best for them, correct me if im wrong.
I live in Dubai lol so maybe the muslims here are just overtly rebellious or they are too westernized, isnt being westernized Haram too?. Muslims are big hypocrites when they are not acting fanatical, who can blame them though with all that money and power.

Pond said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Yeah, don’t get a tramp stamp, they’re just bad news.
If that’s your religion, that’s fine with me. But honestly, I’m going to do what I want to do. If I’m condemned for it, that’s my problem because that’s the choice I made.

CardiacLiberty said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Society and its hypocritical moral standards. Don’t pay attention to it. I was raised being afraid of tattoos, alcohol, and sex. God, Singapore is primitive.

singapore is amazing, but really strict laws, which i can understand, but makes you so paranoid. Like i act like fucking buddha when i go there.

I have two tattoos and i find them a way of expressing myself. I don’t see how they can come across as dirty? If you go to someone who is good at what they do then i don’t see an issue.