Deleted User said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I’m into hard vore/cannibalism/guro, but I just had an incident with talking about it as you can see on my profile. I’ve never really told anyone, but I know nobody would accept it. I know it’d be best if I shut up, but I can’t hold it in anymore if someone asks. Does anyone have advice?

TS said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I may regret admitting this but I had an ex that was somewhat into that fetish, and although you may not want to keep quiet about it, that’s probably the best thing to do. Unless it’s someone you truly trust, or someone you know likes the same thing, don’t touch the subject.

Asimov said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Keep it for yourself until you come close to a significant other, and if they truly care for you, they will still accept you.

Ellie said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I know how you feel.Everyone has their own fetishes, some darker than others. My advice is to talk about them online with people who share the same interests with you, read fanfics or watch movies etc.
And as long as you can separate reality from fiction (which I am sure you can) and you’re not hurting anyone, then there is no problem and you shouldn’t be judged for what you like.
This is a delicant matter though and I suggest discussing it only with people who are close to you and know you as a person. Because others might get the wrong impression.

rinseandrep said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Ah, this reminds me. Some cop roleplaying this stuff online with other people, with his wife as the subject, went through quite the trouble:

http://nymag.com/news/features/cannibal-cop-2014-1/#

So, keep in mind the boundaries you need to observe to keep it safe, even on paper.