Hussein said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Hello,

I’m a 25 year old male and I’m currently working as a software engineer.

I deal with anxiety in a daily basis ( group outings, meeting new people, being awkward and different, meetings, fear of relationships .. you can continue the rest :)

I’m not sure if there are others who are similar to me here or not, but I’d like to talk to others who face similar issues and know how different people deal with anxiety and handle daily situations.

I’m kind of tired of pretending a fake personality of a cool social guy and try to adapt to every person I meet and just go with the flow and I wish I can talk to others who are similar to me.

If these previous things ring the bell and you would like to chat about how you handle daily life situations, then I would love to chat with you :)

Karacata Anam Cara said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I understand how that goes. You are more than welcome to inbox me.

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I identify with this post so much. At this point though, I’ve just stopped pretending and I let whoever I’m with know I’ve got issues. Sometimes it gets me weird looks, but overall everyone is super supportive! I’m open if either of you ever wanna talk.

miniMothra said 8 years, 6 months ago:

my job isn’t as distinguished as yours, but when you mentioned faking a personality and adapting to every person, I felt ecstatic to see that I wasn’t the only one! I’ve always been bad at making friends and I think I’ve made it worse with my “work persona”. Although i may not have the solution yet, I would love to bounce ideas back!

mariko said 8 years, 6 months ago:

My inbox is always open for pm . I suffer from anxiety since very young so I can defiently relate. So I would love to try to help you.
Also, I love your Levi profile pic :)

Deleted User said 3 years, 10 months ago:

I monitored the internet. Today the number of companies involved in website development is growing. This is a popular and relevant work. Making websites to order is a painstaking process. The agency should be selected with all responsibility, without the right to make a mistake, because in their hands is the success of my business. Can you guys write your own reviews about this gns-it.com service?