(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 9 months ago:

I was waiting for the group creator to make this topic, guess not lol.

Anyway, here is mine. Feel free to add me to chat about whatever or faster access to venting if i’m on, since i don’t always get to check my PMs regularly or stay up to date on all the blah activities.

Poet: poet.blight

Deleted User said 10 years, 9 months ago:

sure add me too

the_seth_said_it

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 9 months ago:

@fark, u mad, dog?

Natalie Marie said 10 years, 9 months ago:

Candysorbai

moderateclimate said 10 years, 9 months ago:

moderateclimate

Love-and-be-loved said 10 years, 9 months ago:

Eashluv is mine don’t judge me I was like 10 when I made it

Logseman said 10 years, 9 months ago:

Brace yourselves for the surprise… it’s “Logseman”.

I remember that @fark had some concerns about posting our skype IDs here. Someone explain it to me.. Is it ok?

@sugar-girl I think Fark meant that because this is an open group, any stranger can see our ID and add us, even the people who are mean ugly trolls out to hurt us. Also spammers. I think that if the group was private it would be safer? If you want to add me to your skype it’s just Spiffykoji. Nothing special. :P I’m open to people adding me because I can always delete them if their fake, right? Like mysterium said, I haven’t had any problems with bots either.

hardstyle4life said 10 years, 9 months ago:

I think it pretty safe to post your skype ID’s here.
If you get a “fake” request just ignore/remove it!
Feel free to add me: joost.houtbeckers (yeah, first/lastname XD ).

Kirstin Lopez said 10 years, 9 months ago:

eternalsunshineofkirstinsmind

islam hamed said 10 years, 9 months ago:

metallica_i2

IzzySarah said 10 years, 9 months ago:

sarah.izzie1

Resa said 10 years, 9 months ago:

Edit: Some not so nice people have added me through this site so I am taking my skype name out of this post. But if you want to be friends, send me a message and then we can talk :)

AngelM said 10 years, 9 months ago:

silver.thorns2
Last account got lost somewhere, but I’m on there more often than on somewhere else. Anyone can add, I’m not afraid to block people or talk to people, just don’t expect me to webcam.
To be honest anyone is at risk simply by posting, let alone just putting up a skype.