WingWongLee said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I know we don’t choose our sexuality,but if someone say liked girls,they could still be like,okay I’m open to dating and being with a guy if he’s nice enough but I like girls better. I feel like my bisexual friends have a better understanding of sexuality than my straight and gay friends so.

Harry said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I agree, it would be easier. But as you said, we do not choose our sexuality. Besides, there is a difference between sexual orientation and romantic orientation. You could be bisexual, but only romantically attracted to guys or girls. We all are the way we are, and that is simply the way it is. If they don’t like one of the genders in a sexual or romantic way, then oh well. They could just as easily be pansexual and panromantic and still not be interested in you. It’s based off of their feelings too, and if they can’t feel that way about a gender, then it’s okay.

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

it would, but it’s wrong to think that way because that undermines most of the lgbt movement. sexuality isn’t a choice.

Anybody said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Maybe not if everyone was bisexual, because like everyone’s said, sexuality isn’t a choice, but I do think things would be easier if everyone understood that sexuality is a spectrum. Like, people aren’t just gay/straight/bisexual but could also be somewhere in between.

Swifting said 9 years, 9 months ago:

It would just be easier if everyone could respect everyone’s sexuality. Without judgement even if you hit on someone who wasn’t “gay” or “into you that way” there would be no fear or panic of rejection. Let everyone have their sexuality and define it how they choose but remove the stigma associated with not being “straight”. Plus it takes the pressure off of defining a sexuality – no judgement no need to label.