mariko said 8 years, 7 months ago:

So I feel a bit awkward talking about this. But I love how people here on Blahtherapy are open minded so I’ll just go straight to the point: I’m a 20 year old female and a virgin. And I want to buy a vibrator. I already have a friend that said she would go with me to a sex shop cause I’m way too embarassed to go there alone.
Now the thing is…which vibrator do I buy? I know nothing about these kind of stuff.
Can someone give me some tips or something?
Thank you in advance.

rinseandrep said 8 years, 7 months ago:

@marikofujimoto ‘Hitachi wand’ seems popular, non penetrative (if that’s a criteria), and passable as a neck massager. Consider online shops that offer anonymous packaging if the trip to the store doesn’t pan out.

Deleted User said 8 years, 7 months ago:

If you’re feeling brave enough, which to be honest you shouldn’t have to because masturbating is so natural, you could ask the shop workers for advice? They don’t judge, it’s their job to be kind, non-judgemental and help you.
The only thing I would advise is to look for a quiet one, you don’t want to be too shy to use it due to the sound.

mariko said 8 years, 7 months ago:

@rinseandrep thank you for the suggestion, I’ve searched about it and seems good.
@delirious-carnium you’re right, it’s just that it’s my first time dealing with this and I feel a bit shy. But I think you’re right about asking to the workers of the shop

Deleted User said 8 years, 7 months ago:

I agree, asking the workers at the shop will probably be a big help. Although, I will say it’s helpful to know what kind of stuff you like when you masturbate now, since different vibrators provide different styles of stimulation. I know it’s a totally personal matter, so don’t feel obligated in any way, but I have tons of experience with this, so if you need any input feel free to message me.