Kelly Swift said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Could community women figure out how could I grow my busts plus develop them great in figure, to begin with I became pondering of performing breast enlargement surgery however I discovered that there are many best breast enlargement cream that work fast which can grow busts naturally with virtually no high priced and dangerous surgery. Can anybody discuss quite a few restorative massage technique or maybe almost any meals to get it.

Swifting said 8 years, 9 months ago:

You can only grow more breast tissue by growing the rest of your body. Breasts are mostly fatty tissue. Fatty tissue would only be gained by eating more fat and gaining weight. There is no method proven to make your breasts bigger without the rest of you outside of surgery.

Christopher said 8 years, 3 months ago:

Have you tried out any home remedies to increase the breast size? You can try massaging the breasts regularly, do exercises that target the breast muscles, wall press, swinging arms and eat more estrogenic foods. But I don’t think it will work with everyone. Gracy, a close friend of mine is considering a breast augmentation. She has been going through some plastic surgeon reviews online ( http://www.goodsurgeonbadsurgeon.com/dr-sammy-sliwin-forest-hill-institute-of-aesthetic-plastic-surgery/very-natural-results/ ). I forgot to ask her the status, whether she has confirmed on any or not. Anyway, I suggest you to try some natral remedies. If it doesn’t work, then there is no other way other than a surgery.

melissayoung said 7 years, 11 months ago:

I have tried many things to expand my breasts normally but my efforts were in vain. A friend of mine suggested a breast enlargement procedure in Toronto ( http://www.cosmedical.ca/procedures/breast-surgery-toronto/breast-augmentation-surgery/?a=2 ). I am seriously considering it now. My partner is also interested. But it is a surgical procedure!!!

caring words said 7 years, 6 months ago:

don’t get it wrong,but according to my gf,her breasts have enlarged after being physical with me (if you can get what i mean),so just ask your bf to work hard on them. :-)