Deleted User said 9 years, 4 months ago:

We are both female and she just recently told me. I feel like i did not respond how she wanted me to…at the time i did not know what pansexual was and i just changed topics. I regret behaving this way.
I was wondering how to bring the conversation back up, and support her. I am the only one she told and i was to dumbstruck to actually help her… :(

Deleted User said 9 years, 4 months ago:

When you two are hanging out together, you could bring it up casually. Tell her what happened. Just kinda like, “Hey, the other day you came out to me as pansexual, I didn’t say anything. Sorry about that I kinda froze because I wasn’t sure what you meant, but now I do. I just wanted to apologize about that.”

That way you can clear the air and let her know that you support her. :)

Jess said 9 years, 4 months ago:

Yeah, like Raven said you can tell her that at first you didn’t know what that meant, but you went home and you did your research and you are trying your best to understand, and that you support her no matter what. It is very admirable that you are trying to revisit the situation to make sure she’s alright. Hope it goes well. Let’s us know!