Broken said 8 years, 9 months ago:

me and some friends were talking a bit ago and we started talking about things we done with guys. I did not want to seem like I didn’t know anything so I kind of lied and said I did some stuff with a guy. I did not say Ihad sex but I did stay I touched him and rubbed him and stuff. Well now my best friend told a guy that I kinda like that I am into that and now he wants to date me and he wants to do stuff like feel me up and have me touch him. I dont want to mess up and do it like tottally wrong and him think I am just really bad at it. How do I learn how to make a guy feel really good so he wont know I lied or think I just am really bad at it? I have never dome more than kiss a guy before and now I am afraid of really messing this up.

Haze said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Okay well if he wants to date you just for sex thats not a very good relationship. But find out what he likes or how he likes it as questions say you aren’t very good/experienced with it have him help you. A good relationship with him should involve being able to be awkward but understanding that you aren’t perfect and you’ll get better at it. <3 Hope I helped PM me if you want!

Deleted User said 8 years, 9 months ago:

You can sort of lie again, saying that you only did it before with that person because you thought you were ready for it, but you aren’t now. You can come clean too and tell them the whole thing, but I know what its like to lie about something like that.