sarah said 8 years, 7 months ago:

The life i had once upon a time… Was the life that never saw a happily ever after.

The life i had once upon a time… Had a rush and a chipped cup full of happiness.

The life i had once upon a time… Had been considered to be as vain as the evil queen.

The life i had once upon a time… Welcomed all different things: pumpkins, mice, horses, birds, and even dwarfs.

The life i had once upon a time… Was afraid of the dark forest, and strange new things.

The life i had once upon a time… Was missing a Prince Charming and one glass slipper.

The life i had once upon a time… Could turn any handsome prince into a wild beast by sharp, harsh words.

The life i had once upon a time… Had magical hair that kept my youth and could heal all my wounds and scars.

The life i had once upon a time… Was only a once upon a dream.

The life i have ever after… Is the home of heroes and villains together.

The life i have ever after… Encourages the wild beast you truly are.

The life i have ever after… Is the life where wishes from the heart are simply just wishes, and actions are the golden road to happily ever after.

-Sarah.

iwishicouldchange said 8 years, 6 months ago:

I LOVE YOUR POEM. it is fantastic!

mariko said 8 years, 6 months ago:

I loved it Sarah :) Very good job, such an enjoyable poem to read. Thank you for sharing

sarah said 7 years, 9 months ago:

thanks to both of you for commeting on my poem. i will write a new one soon if not now.