Ravenstag said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I find that my best thoughts come late at night.
What do you think about when you’re up?
I often ponder things like human nature and the universe.

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 6 months ago:

the future

Christina said 10 years, 6 months ago:

i think about the past and all that is to come

mothtoflame said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I think about a lot of things, and i feel like i have a lot of revelations. This may have something to do with the quietness of the hour, the freedom, and my other night-owl friends and my deep conversations. I’ve always felt that the veil of night is more fitting for secrets and dreams. Time feels endless.

SecretlyLiza said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I get really, really depressed at night.

Robin said 10 years, 5 months ago:

i think about stuff,….deep meaningful stuff…..and why when morning breaks none of it will make any sence.

foreverrsearching said 10 years, 5 months ago:

At evenings, start of the night. That’s when everything gets worse. I start overthinking everything and I can only think of the negative stuff..

georgey said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I could start working at this mound of Psychology work building up on my desk and get to sleep at a reasonable time and wake up feeling fresh and ready for the day.

Or I could browse the internet. Just five more minutes.

Maybe I’ll just go for another five.

Another ten.

Another twenty.

Crap, it’s 7am.

Deleted User said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I personally believe that I become more productive and creative when it’s late at night. As funny as it sounds, I think of ways on how I could make the world a better place. Oftentimes, I think about my existence and how it would be such a waste if I end up not being able to change the lives of others.

Sadly, the thought of not being good enough always enters my mind as well. This feeling of inadequacy bothers me that I end up feeling sorry for myself.

I also think about how messed up the world is and how there is so much suffering in it. I hate the idea that we are consumed by so many barriers and restrictions ourselves, that the thought of doing something to help others rarely cross our minds.

That Sane Normal Guy said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I think about food a lot at night.

Charlie said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I usually come up with stories to entertain myself. Some are future ideas for the books I’m trying to finish. Most are just random things though. They’re like daydreams but it’s nighttime and your in bed still wide awake.

Emily Strange said 10 years, 5 months ago:

i stay up wondering why im still awake.
i let my mind drift. sometimes it wanders off to facts i learned in school like the taxonomic phyla of the animal kingdom or various social psychology theories, sometimes i think about loneliness, i think about sex, i think about love, i think about all the promises i broke and all the things i should’ve done but didn’t. then i sometimes i think about my friends, i think about how much i love them, i think about the time when ill be separated from my family feeling a little lonely but excited at the same time.
then i look into the darkness and listen to the humming of my electric fan.
then i fall asleep.

somebody once told me all the answers/truth will come at night

At night I have some of my best ideas. I think of stories that I dream of writing but probably will never finish. I think of problems that I may or may not have had during the day, I think about what my friends might be doing and if they ever think about me at night. I imagine the past and future I’ve had or will have. I think of my failures, my imperfections, etc. There’s so much that comes to mind when all the distractions are gone and a lot of the time they aren’t the best thoughts to have alone

gitaarius said 10 years, 4 months ago:

About relationships or just I got more stressful about school stuff. Also sometimes when I try to fall asleep, in my mind randomly appear some cool lines for poetry. And then I have to get out of bed and write them down, because if I won’t do that I forget them,. And later regret that because they were brilliant to my mind;DD And dream about some things I would love to experience