Dylan71979 said 9 years ago:

Personally mines Tyler the creator, hes a lower named rapper but I love his music, it has alot of shock value type lyrics but his personality of low confidence, social awkwardness, bad/no father figure really shows through and I can just personally relate to him and his music

Deleted User said 9 years ago:

Nice. Tyler is cool. For me it’s Arcade Fire, especially their 2010 album, The Suburbs. It has a warm, melodic feel to it, like I’m relaxing and chillin’ alone at home doing my own thing. They’re great.

Deleted User said 9 years ago:

Emilie Autumn – I’ve loved her Victorian industrial, unique sound for a few years now, and not only are her lyrics brilliant and emotional, she’s extremely talented violinist. She’s also a little bit out there, which I appreciate. She has three albums and the first two are simply amazing, especially Opheliac. I connect very well with her, and admire her style and aggression.

This cheeky waltz was my first taste of her. I especially love the lines:
“I’ll hide my behaviour with wine as my saviour”, “My life is arranged but this union’s deranged so I’ll f*ck who I choose for I’ve nothing to lose, and when master’s displeased I’ll be down on my knees again.”, “We’re coupled together through hell, hurt and hunger, at least until husband finds someone younger”, and of course the end of the final chorus: “I’m lucky to share his bed, so why do I wish I was -”

MyselfandI said 9 years ago:

Pierce the veil, because when ever I hear one of their songs I can always fit it to my situation somehow.

Tom said 8 years, 11 months ago:

For me its Eminem and Joe Budden

Erick said 8 years, 11 months ago:

McFly, Anarbor, Green Day, All Time Low, You Me At Six, A Day To Remember

Deleted User said 8 years, 11 months ago:

I’m more of an alternative rock kind of person, I like Bon Jovi, journey, queen, I love ac/dc, and I’m also liking mcr (my chemical romance)

Maorst-Lan said 8 years, 11 months ago:

I love listening to old songs, they speak of a generation, and sometimes of problems that are similar to ours. Collective knowledge passed to us. I love listening to Bob Dylan, The Doors, The Beatles, George Harrison, John Lennon, Queen, and others.

Yes, older music is so much better

Hearmenow said 8 years, 11 months ago:

This is where my inner old person comes out… but I do enjoy quite a lot of “old bands”. Perhaps just simply because of the fact that you can truly tell of their talent and the effort put into their music. Coincidentally, a lot of them are British, like Queen and the Beatles. And a bit of alternate like Imagine Dragons is never wrong. I need my music to have a bit of soul, and preferably a story to it as well.

Though as of late, I’ve really started to enjoy The Script on another level and Hozier ( that voice though!)

Recently I have really come to like the Killers, the Decemberists, My Morning Jacket, and Blue October. Definitely great ways to get through my day I think!

LoverOfPitBulls101 said 8 years, 11 months ago:

I love Black Veil Brides so much. Andy has a beautiful voice and I can fit into so many songs and others feel like he is singing just for me.
Bring Me The Horizon has also made their way up my list. Listening to Ollie Sykes as he sings…I hear so much pain in his voice as he sings. Their music is so perfectly fitting and he’s just so emotional.
Slipnot’s Snuff is one song I can’t leave unmentioned. It makes me want to cry alongside with him as he cries his heart out. There’s just so much raw emotion.
There are many other bands under similar categories that I rely on as well but those are ones I can pull from my head at this moment with a bit of explanation

Christopher said 8 years, 11 months ago:

Anything from Leroy Burgess always makes me feel good – makes me forget what’s going on around me.

Christopher said 8 years, 11 months ago:

BlahTherapy should allow members to upload music onto the site and share them around. What do you think?

Humanist Hope said 8 years, 11 months ago:

BlahTherapy already supports video linking.