Hearmenow said 8 years, 10 months ago:

We all have at least one song that without fail manages to lift our spirits up a bit, no matter the shitty situation we might find ourselves in. I thought it might be nice too share some with everyone, perhaps discovering some awesome songs in the process as well you might not have thought to find otherwise.

I guess I’ll go first, though as I am nearly incapable of choosing just one thing, a song I’ve been listening to a lot recently is 50 ways to say Goodbye by Train.

What’s yours?

Madara said 8 years, 10 months ago:

I think it will be this
Brainstorm – A Day Before Tomorrow
And also good memories about the time when the song came out.

@madara Oh, I haven’t heard of them before. I dig the song though, definitely sounds like a bit of an oldie with a nice vibe.

A band from a small country- Latvia, so no surprises that you haven’t heard of them. If you like this song, you will definitely love more of their music.

Really? That’s cool, I’m always happy to learn about different kinds of music from parts of the world. I will definitely have to check out some more.

Foxing said 8 years, 10 months ago:

My, what a cute little song! I really did enjoy that.
One song that always manages to make me smile is Coming Home by Firelight, a band from Malta. Whenever I hear this song, I feel so free.

Really @foxing , I’ll have to check it out just based on that fact alone haha. Though for some reason the band sounds familiar to me actually.

Foxing said 8 years, 10 months ago:

@maddushe I think it was last year that they did take part in the Eurovision Song Contest with that song. Sadly, they only placed 26th or something.

@foxing I do remember them. A positive song they had in Eurovision :)

Kamaile2001 said 8 years, 10 months ago:

The offspring – You’re gonna go far kid
I can never be sad after listening to that song

Deleted User said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Champion Sound – Ill Factor

That might be why then @foxing haha;)

I love that one @kamaile2001

I will have to check that one out then @hsppersonal .

Thought, the songs that makes everyone smile are the one’s that small children react to :)

Hearmenow said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Oh, thank you for sharing that @madara , I really needed the laugh. And how adorable is he?