Jaloopy said 9 years, 11 months ago:

What instrument do you play? How long have you played it?

helios said 9 years, 11 months ago:

alto sax-2 years
tenor sax 4 years
bari sax 3 1/2 years
bass clarinet 1 year

I just realized I haven’t even put in what I play so,
Alto sax for 5 years and guitar for two.

Dead Man Walking said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Piano 13 years, violin 2 1/2 years. Guitar 2 years

Victor said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I want to play the guitar.

Rynthas said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I’ve played the slide trombone for 14 years. I always wanted to learn guitar, piano, and violin/fiddle but I have stupid fingers. Yes that was a Futurama reference.

Deleted User said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Oh dear the talents.

I have played piano on and off but I know nothing major Since it was independent learning through books and the internet

CMacAttack said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I play a little bit of piano. Had lessons when I was younger but mainly now I just play for fun. I can play by ear instead of reading sheet music though!

Deleted User said 9 years, 11 months ago:

@cmacattack I play by seeing videos so I pretty much mimick their hand movements. It’s really cool, playing by ear because then you need to be able to differentiate the notes. Respect!

@butterflyofgrey If you have an electric guitar or don’t mind spending the money for a cheap one, a great way to learn is Rocksmith 2014 which you can get on a xbox, playstation or PC. It’s a really great tool. Another alternative, if you won an iPad, is to download the app Tabs Pro and subscribe for like two bucks a month. They are both really great tools to learn and since I already know most techniques, I use both daily to play songs.

Julia said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I’ve played guitar for two years and drums for a year!

MusicIsLife said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Piano for 15 years, percussion (most types)for 9 years, french horn for 2 years, and trying to teach myself violin now! haha

cellohero said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I’ve played cello for 10 years and I’m a soprano, although I guess that’s not TECHNICALLY an instrument (:

⚔ the realest ⚔ said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I’ve played piano for 6ish years
Alto Sax for 4 years
Clarinet for 3 years
Oboe for 2 years

I still play all occasionally depending on the song that our band is playing :)

Anne said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Guitar, flute and a bit of piano .
flute for 4 years
Guitar for 3
Piano on and off for about 6 years.